MARC PARIS 株式会社 GROUP
VISA SUPPORT & BUSINESS CONSULTING FRANCE & JAPAN
First Consultation by Email is Offered for Free
The purpose of the first consultation by email is to determine what options or solutions are available to you and to see how we can help you. We will also answer general questions that don't require the investigation of a specific case, which will be ended after one exchange of email. This could lead to 2-3 exchanges of email to clarify your situation or to see if there is anything we can do to help. In case your question is beyond the limits of first free consultation, we will suggest you a quote for our services.
Please note that :
We may not answer your inquiry if the answer is already available on our website, if the questions are not specific or if there is nothing we can do for you.
We will not be able to answer the inquiry that is out of our expertise. We may suggest other specialists if we know any.
We will not pursue the dialogue when you, your personal situation, or your company/business do not satisfy the requirements (especially for the visa application).
Face - to - face Consultation
After some exchanges through email, we could meet in person to discuss further.
The fee for the first face-to-face consultation is 5,000 yen. This will be deducted from our fee if you are to use our services in the future to set up a company and/or apply for a visa.
Any further consultation will be 10,000 yen/hour unless you decide to use our services to set up a company and/or apply for a visa, in which case all the consultation will be included in the package.
The full amount will be charged in case of cancellation or change of schedule in less than 24 hours before the meeting.
Before fixing an appointment, please send your inquiry using the inquiry form. We will need to evaluate whether we will be able to help you before taking an appointment in order not to lose your valuable time and money.
Visa & Immigration Support in Japan
Obtaining a Visa is the first step in anyone’s process to move to Japan, it can be a simple process if you are working at a large international or Japanese company, or it can be complicated due to your unique personal situation.
We have helped thousands of people successfully obtain or renew their Japanese Visa and we have experienced every type of situation possible.
We are licensed and registered by the Japanese government to consult and assist you with what can be a complicated and stressful procedure regarding your Japanese Visa, if we can do anything to help you, we will!
We will give you advice on your visa and status of residence in Japan, and what is the most appropriate course of action for your personal or family case.
We can help you with preparing the documents and, as a qualified Immigration Lawyer, we can go to the Immigration Office on your behalf to submit the application - you will not even need to go to Immigration and wait in the endless line!
Company Incorporation Services
In Japan, the way you incorporate a company depends somewhat on the structure of your business and what you intend to do.
All the documentation needs to be done in Japanese and there are many unique procedures and formalities the need to be done to set up a company in Japan, but working with us makes the process smooth and easy.
We will teach you and guide you through the process and should you want extra consultation we do offer our business consultation services as well.
After we understand your companies’ unique situation and what you want to do, we will propose to you the most suitable way and structure for your companies’ incorporation in Japan.
We can help you with opening offices and establishing companies, branch offices, or corporate divisions in Japan. We will give you advice for all the administrative formalities necessary for the management of your offices and your companies in Japan.
All our incorporation services are charged based on an up-front, free estimation, that we will send to you in advance. Nothing will be charged until you agree to pay the estimated fee that we propose.
We have incorporated thousands of companies; we have the experience and expertise to set up your company in the most efficient and cost effective way.
Business Consulting Services
Recently we began offering extended Japan focused business consulting services to our clients who have been asking for more than just visa and incorporation services.
Using our network and experience we can now help your company grow and make the best decisions, regardless if you are a new company to Japan or you have been operating in Japan for a long time.
Our Business Consulting services adapt to your needs, the first meeting is free and there is no obligation to use our services, we simply want to make your business grow and remove the stress of doing business here in Japan.
Our Business Consulting Services Include
Introducing Accounting, Social Security & Trademark Specialists
Market Entry & Business Consulting Services
Test Marketing & Channel Development Consulting for Alcohol, Food & Beverage
Executive Search & Recruitment Consulting
Real Estate Services & Consulting
Terms and Conditions of Services
1. We are only able to provide general answers during our free consultation. Depending on the circumstances, we reserve the right to discontinue correspondence at our sole discretion. June Advisors Group and its individual members shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, lost profits or other consequential losses incurred by you or any third party as a result of our free consultation.
2. After the free consultation by email, we may propose our services with fees with a relevant quote if we consider appropriate. The scope of services to be provided and related fees shall be agreed by June Advisors Group and client for individual cases.
3. In the case where both parties agree to other terms and conditions for an individual case, such terms and conditions shall apply in addition to these general Terms and Conditions of Service. If any specific item in an individual agreement conflicts with a specific item in these general Terms and Conditions, the former shall precede (but without limiting any of the other items in these general Terms and Conditions).
4. All fees indicated as an estimate are exclusive of tax unless otherwise specified, and applicable consumption tax will be added. All actual costs and miscellaneous expenses incurred during the course of the provision of services will be rechargeable.
5. Payment schedule will depend on the type of services requested. We reserve the right to keep custody of issued Certificates of Eligibility, new visas/residence cards, company registry certificates and other deliverables until your payment has been completed.
6. Although we make our best effort to achieve the most desirable outcome, the use of our services does not guarantee a successful result. We do not guarantee that the result will be received by a specific time, nor do we guarantee any specific result such as the length of any visa. The procedures may take longer than initially anticipated depending on availability of the parties concerned, if the documents and information we request from you are not provided promptly and/or if the authorities make a request for additional information. Fees are not a success-based fee and will be invoiced in full regardless of the result, unless other options are agreed in writing for an individual case.
7. Even if you choose not to make an application or choose to discontinue before thecompletion of services for any reason, you are liable to pay all or a portion of the fees in proportion to the percentage of services already performed, plus all actual costs incurred. The amount of fees to be paid in such case shall be decided upon the reasonable and sole discretion of June Advisors Group, but not to exceed the total amount indicated on the relevant estimate(s).
8. June Advisors Group may cancel the provision of services at any time by returning a part of the paid fees in proportion to the percentage of services unperformed and all unused deposited actual costs. Liability of June Advisors Group related to any cancellation will be limited to the return of the foresaid amount.
9. June Advisors Group and its individual members shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, lost profits or other consequential losses incurred by you or any third party as a result of our services or actions (including free consultation), regardless of the theory of liability asserted (except in the case and to the extent as explicitly stated in Section 8). You are responsible for procuring that the company you represent, its subsidiaries and affiliates, your partners, investors and other members involved in your project are made fully aware of and consent to these Terms and Conditions of Service, and you agree to indemnify the June Advisors Group and all of its individual members against any liability from such third parties.
10. June Advisors Group will not be responsible for reminding you of deadlines such as the visa expiration date or tax filing schedule. Please be sure to manage your own time sensitive matters.
11. You consent to the sharing of personal information and confidential information within the June Advisors Group.
12. You acknowledge and agree that a part of the services may be provided in alliance with partnering professionals (judicial scriveners, tax accountants and patent attorneys, etc.). You consent to the disclosure of personal information to such partnering professionals, provided that such disclosure shall only be made when and to the extent necessary for the performance of contracted services.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or our services.
14. By initiating communication with us (including by email or through an inquiry form), you will be deemed to have consented to our Terms and Conditions of Service. If you cannot agree to these Terms and Conditions, please discontinue further correspondence and opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 36 hours of the time of initial contact.